Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

HT-J4500 home cinema, cycling on and off repeatedly.

(Topic created on: 23-06-2020 12:32 AM)
scotchbaz
Navigator
Options

Although I've had it a good few years, never having a problem with it, my home cinema system is throwing a fit. It seemed to start when the blu ray/ dvd drawer wouldn't fully extend. I gently pulled it and inserted the disc and it seemed to work okay. The next day, when I switched it on, it now cycles through "LOAD", "No DISC" repeatedly, even when trying to use "D in", "AUX" or any other setting. I've disconected the drive from the rest of the unit, no difference. I've reset the unit whilst it was in stand by mode, nothing. It's not dirty inside, all very clean looking. Anyone know what's going on... Please help.

I've looked over the net all to no avail. 

1,076 REPLIES 1,076
River0745
Student
Options

Me too.  I'm in the UK.

tmaria1215
First Poster
Options
Mine started doing it today- It was causing issues with my internet until I disconnected it from the tv. I did leave it plugged in however Incam bear it resetting itself wasn’t sure if I just needed to unplug it as well.
Sassafrass1
First Poster
Options

@River0745 wrote:

Me too.  I'm in the UK.

Me too in Canada 
Georgey
Pioneer
Options

some people dint know a about this end send it to repair. Charge it's only to see what happens and  maybe will repair the system 😞FB_IMG_1592868611309.jpg

0 Likes
ElNecio
Pioneer
Options

Upload a short video to Twitter showing the failure, tag the Samsung account of your corresponding country and put the Hashtag #SamsungFail

OluD
Student
Options
Does anyone know if there is a resolution to this issue? Having the same problem here in Windsor Ontario, Canada
ElNecio
Pioneer
Options
Do not forget to join the Facebook group where all those affected by Samsung are gathered

https://www.facebook.com/groups/561079594538531/
Father2013
Student
Options

Same here, noticed noise last week, but didn't notice no sounds coming out till went to watch a movie today.  I am in the US.  Bought this Aug of 2017. It's not old enough to be broken and throwing away $250

kkeyser
Apprentice
Options

My HT-J55000W stopped working at about the same time. I spent a day trying to trouble shoot it and even had a samsung tech on  chat. What is going on?

Trinbago
First Poster
Options

I'm from Trinidad and Tobago in the Caribbean. Just turned mine on and I'm getting the exact problem. Has to be firmware. Hope it's resolved soon