Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

HT-J4500 home cinema, cycling on and off repeatedly.

(Topic created on: 22-06-2020 10:34 AM)
scotchbaz
Navigator
Options

Although I've had it a good few years, never having a problem with it, my home cinema system is throwing a fit. It seemed to start when the blu ray/ dvd drawer wouldn't fully extend. I gently pulled it and inserted the disc and it seemed to work okay. The next day, when I switched it on, it now cycles through "LOAD", "No DISC" repeatedly, even when trying to use "D in", "AUX" or any other setting. I've disconected the drive from the rest of the unit, no difference. I've reset the unit whilst it was in stand by mode, nothing. It's not dirty inside, all very clean looking. Anyone know what's going on... Please help.

I've looked over the net all to no avail. 

1,076 REPLIES 1,076
Georgey
Pioneer
Options

It's Monday and still not a word about this. I'm disappointed

Jens2605
First Poster
Options

Bei mir ist das gleiche Problem seit heute den 22.06.2020!!!! Was soll das ? Bin stink sauer. So kann man auch neue Geräte verkaufen in dem man andere per Update kaputt macht !!! 🤬😡

Napostrato
Student
Options

Some movement on Twitter:

40C71F85-B45A-4828-91D0-D9F3D7050CB8.jpeg

tiddles1
Apprentice
Options

So glad I found this forum . I have a HT-J4500 and mine started with this problem on Wednesday ( 17th) Was watching a dvd, paused it and because i took a while to come back to it, it had automatically turned itself off, and whwn I switched t back on it started with the reboot cycle. None of the other functions work either. ( Bluetooth, D/In Radio and AUX). Samsung customer service wasn't much help as they  said to take it to a repair plaace which for me is nearlly 40 miles away. Inawait their rsponse with this. 

Jules01
Journeyman
Options
That’s good news!!! Funny though as on FB messenger they don’t seem to know anything about it!!! 😫
CamKis
Apprentice
Options

I'm extremely disappointed too, this is a global issue but such a big electronics company as Samsung can't fix the issue. Poor service Samsung, just own it and FIX IT!!

CB-B
Student
Options

I have two of these devices:-

The one connected to the Internet has crashed

The one not connected still works fine.

So no firmware time out involved

Internet connection the prime suspect

JJvan
Apprentice
Options

Guys,

Samsung South Africa is not even aware of any problems. They are pathetic

I have so many SAMSUNG bages in my house and this is the type of response...

Jules01
Journeyman
Options

Just received this reply from Samsung.

2C5DC3FE-83FF-4620-A1B4-125D7D39A628.jpeg

Gavin79
Pioneer
Options
Nice work Jules, thanks for sharing..
Will be keen to see how long before (if at all) they come up with a fix!...