Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

HT-J4500 home cinema, cycling on and off repeatedly.

(Topic created on: 19-06-2020 04:51 AM)
scotchbaz
Navigator
Options

Although I've had it a good few years, never having a problem with it, my home cinema system is throwing a fit. It seemed to start when the blu ray/ dvd drawer wouldn't fully extend. I gently pulled it and inserted the disc and it seemed to work okay. The next day, when I switched it on, it now cycles through "LOAD", "No DISC" repeatedly, even when trying to use "D in", "AUX" or any other setting. I've disconected the drive from the rest of the unit, no difference. I've reset the unit whilst it was in stand by mode, nothing. It's not dirty inside, all very clean looking. Anyone know what's going on... Please help.

I've looked over the net all to no avail. 

1,076 REPLIES 1,076
Claudia1802
Journeyman
Options
the problem is similar also in Latin America
Brown3745
Student
Options

Hey guys, I just used my tv for the first time today and noticed that I'm having the same problem too. Has there been a fix for it yet?

TravisD
First Poster
Options

Unfortunately I clicked through 8 pages of comments and there is currently no fix. Same issue for me in the US. Worked last night, this morning 06/18/20 no sound. I checked everything and found it was flashing. Tried everything and nothing worked. Hoping Samsung will correct it's, it's obviously an issue with an update or something they did. Too many people have the issue all at once.

Jay86
Explorer
Options
This is getting outrageous. It is undoubtedly not just a coincidence that exactly same problem surfaces in so many different countries. If I don't get any fix, I will replace my entire Samsung collection for something that worth my money. Samsung is sleeping in deep sleep. Shame on such a giant corporate.
szogya
Student
Options

Same here since yesterday...

JamesAllen72
Explorer
Options

OK.  DEFINITELY more than a "coincidence" here.  Mine started performing in EXACTLY the same manner about an hour ago!  What the HECK is going on, here?  Being an older model (Can't even get Disney+ on it) I really thought I would be hard-pressed to find any mention of this old heap anywhere on a forum.  But after logging in and seeing that this is literally about the 3rd post down AND others are experiencing the same issue, I am VERY curious as to what is going on!

JamesAllen72
Explorer
Options
I'm in Las Vegas, NV, so this isn't a location issue.
JamesAllen72
Explorer
Options
A BIT too coincidental! Mine's doing the same thing!
JamesAllen72
Explorer
Options
I'm having the same issues. Looks like we're in this together. I'll try to keep you guys posted if I find a solution or if anything changes. It's a shame, too. I really love this BD player!
JamesAllen72
Explorer
Options
No coincidence, mate. Mine's doing EXACTLY the same thing! Started an hour ago!