My soundbars subwoofer is not working anymore. I already updated firmware, and tried relinking.
This is what happens:
- Soundbar and woofer unplugged
- Plug both of them in the power
- Both go to standby
- I press the small link button 5 seconds on the sub
- Link blue led on sub flashes fast.
- I press 0 1 3 5 on remote
- power light on soundbar goes white for 1 second, then goes red (standby) again. No text is shown on display.
- I turn on the soundbar.
- Blue led on subwoofer blinks slow 2 times
- Red power light on sub starts flashing red
- soundbar display says "Woofer chk" every x seconds.
What is wrong? I cannot find what red led fast flash on the sub means. Is this an error when the sub has a link to the bar but goes into error state when it goes out of standby trying to make sound?
How to fix this?