Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

How to connect the Freestyle wirelessly, and with what?

(Topic created on: 11-04-2023 05:34 PM)
mous_tik
Apprentice
Options

Hello,

I have really poor English, so I'll explain my request with the help of DeepL :winking-face:

I have just bought a The Freestyle  projector (I haven't received it yet) and it should replace my TV. At the moment I figure I'll connect it with the tablet or smartphone ( Galaxy S22 Ultra)
For sound, I figure I have JBL speakers and maybe it can connect.

My queries are as follows: Is it possible to manage multiple wireless connections with the Freestyle? Like, picture through the smartphone and sound through another output? If so, is it possible to add a different sound system, like a sound bar or even a complete set? I Not knowing too much about the subject, I would like to know what kind of installation would be a good idea (I have a small budget that does not exceed 1000 chf)

Thank you for reading and for your time.

Translated with DeepL 

I have to admit that Samsoung's universe is pretty good.
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@mous_tik: I have taken a look into this for you, and it is possible to to have multiple wireless connections on your Freestyle projector. 

For instance, you can mirror your phone to your Freestyle via Wi-Fi using Smart View, while also connecting Wi-Fi or Bluetooth speakers for your audio output. If you'd like to explore your available connection options, please take a look at the Connection Guide on page 7 of the user manual by following the link below.

https://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/202208/20220831125022368/LUXDVBEUB-2.0.0_EM_KANT-SU2e_...

mous_tik
Apprentice
Options

Thank you @AndrewL for your response.
So I can connect the projector directly to the router and then play it on my NAS (do you know if synology app is presents on. Can't we "cast" directly via the smartphone? I see in the manual that it is possible to use SmartThings . So I have to buy a sound system that connects with SmartThings. Do you know if it is possible to do something ?

Translated with DeepL

I have to admit that Samsoung's universe is pretty good.
0 Likes