Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Cinema HT-F5530K sound issue

(Topic created on: 26-05-2020 09:54 AM)
Jitu1
First Poster
Options

My Home cinema model HT-F5530k 2014 model. Front R & Surround L speakers sounds clearly & loudly than Front L & Surround R. All are on factory settings. Samsung support suggest hard reset but after hard reset Problem dosent solved & now it dosent shows serial no. Also the model no it shows is diff HT-F5500XL. Samsung support has no answer. Pls help.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @Jitu1 ,

I would like to get a bit more information about this.

-What device do you have these connected these to and is this happening when you are reproducing sound from different sources and/or channels?

-You mentioned that the serial number is not appearing and the model number has changed, are you able to tell us where is the new model being displayed and when and where did you purchase the soundbar? 

0 Likes
Jitu1
First Poster
Options

I have purchased HT-F5530K 3D blu blu ray 5.1 1000W Home theater in 2014 in Samsung Store Kolhapur Maharashtra India. My connections are as follows Airtel DTH box hdmi out to recivers hdmi IN. Recivers hdmi out to TVs hdmi In.

DTH box audio set for stereo. (Dolby digital setting sounds same but audio looses volume control by DTH remote so set for stereo).

Recivers setting is Dolby-movie for DTH box & for Bluray DVD or usb setting no need to change setting it automatically sounds Dolby.  

When using Dolby-movie or music setting, system sounds low & clarity is also low & sounds muddy.

DTS neo setting sounds loud but sounds artificial & no real 5.1 effect. 

L front to R Surround crossover is louder than  R front & L surround.

Changed Serial no. & Model no. Displays on support contact samsung setting of home home cinema.

Samsung Service engineer visited thrice but not been able to resolve.

Just told to replace main board of home cinema. 

Serial no & model no. Loss is new problem Engineer told me that hard reset erase serial & model no. What a rediculous answer is that?

Can you pls help.

0 Likes
Jitu1
First Poster
Options
For any source it reproduces same sound issue.
0 Likes
slin
First Poster
Options

I also bought HT-F5530K, the same problem I faced as well when I use Dolby-movie or music setting, the sound molds and it becomes fluffy. There was a problem with the right and left audio difference, however, I fixed that from settings at first place. I am thinking of changing my home Cinema but don't know which one I have to buy.  I've checked some comparisons of Home Cinema like this, but still confused about which would be the best alternate for HT-F5530K.

0 Likes