Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hm-n850 sound bar

(Topic created on: 01-04-2020 06:34 PM)
Straughton
Student
Options

Hi my sound bar cannot find a connection to my tv anymore im connecting it via hdmi 4k cable. Tv hdmi in arc to hdmi out on sound bar. My tv is an LG and iv selected audio out (optical/hdmi arc) pcm and my cec is set to on. My sound bar is set to D.IN It was working hours before but when iv come back from the shop it will not connect. Iv tried my bluetooth and that works fine. Thank you

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Straughton
Student
Options

Never mind i have fixed the problem, thank god for myself 👍 

Anyone else who finds this issue just do a factory reset on your sound bar 

Select hdmi 1 on your sound bar and then hold the button (sound mode) for 15 seconds it will then say tv speaker, then hold down settings button for 30 seconds then it will show (int) and then say bye. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Solution
Straughton
Student
Options

Never mind i have fixed the problem, thank god for myself 👍 

Anyone else who finds this issue just do a factory reset on your sound bar 

Select hdmi 1 on your sound bar and then hold the button (sound mode) for 15 seconds it will then say tv speaker, then hold down settings button for 30 seconds then it will show (int) and then say bye. 

0 Likes
AsadM
Options
Hi @Straughton. Hope you're doing well, and apologies for the delay. Great to hear you've got this sorted. For any other assistance, do give us a shout!
Soundbar Problem
First Poster
Options

My Samsung/Harman Kardon 850 is disconnecting from the source every time I turn it off or leave it idle for awhile.  It will only work again with a hard power off and on (power cord) or the above reset procedure.  Neither of these are permanent solutions as it will just disconnect again each time.  Very frustrating - I'm on the verge of buying a new sound bar ( and this one isn't very old)

0 Likes