Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds original tip!

(Topic created on: 08-10-2021 10:21 PM)
Gamingheadsets
Pioneer
Options
OMG GUYS! you have been missing out alot of perfect sound quality from your original galaxy buds if you havent changed wingtips. I thought I has changed it until I checked and as soon as I changed, I get so much GUARANTEED premium sound quality. For last 2 years sound had basically been escaping my ears through the small gaps in the medium wingtip. The large wingtip now is giving me a 99% seal and I dont think it could get anymore immersive. Though at this point I turned off the EQ from wearables app coz the bass is too detailed lol. You guys defo want these buds rather than others anyways. Wingtips are literal table turners
2 REPLIES 2
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

Wearing a larger tip for a long period of time could make your ears hurt but yes you're right a tighter seal makes them sound better 

Gamingheadsets
Pioneer
Options
You are right lol, but it depends on your ears in terms of their literal science. Mine did hurt but apparently now they are fine. I started using larger tips a few days ago so i cant say anything yet but the output is much better and ears are better sealed. I do not recommend this for people with sensitive ears or any skin conditions or possible issues with their ears
0 Likes