Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustrated Samsung S60T Soundbar owner

(Topic created on: 30-12-2022 05:38 PM)
Sean996
First Poster
Options

Hello

I am getting extremely frsutrated with advice and manuals that tell me how to set up my S60T Soundbar by following menus that do not exist.

Alexa has stopped working, I have it setup on Smartthings and in Alexa app but no joy. I looked up how to hard reset my soundbar which tells me to plug it into the TV then follow the setup instructions until it shows INIT on the screen however there is NO SCREEN on my TV all I have is a remote.

Does anybody who writes the manuals for these products ever ACTUALLY try and follow them coz they dont seem to bear any resemblance to reality.

How can I get Alexa working again????

4 REPLIES 4
AmeliaGrace
Journeyman
Options
Try turning all the lights and electronics off it might work I don't know I'm suggesting that it might work
0 Likes
codenamenuke
Student
Options

The Alexa issue seems quite common across audio range. I can't get Alexa to work on my 1 day old S61A soundbar. Worked for 20 minutes and then died.

0 Likes
Members_nlxR4bE
First Poster
Options

I see Samsung asre extremely interested in supporting people who pay their wages (and make their huge profits) as recognised by the speed with which they respond. Well done Samsung your support for your customers is admirable. Oh and if you do not recognise sarcasm when it is presented then I guess that answers the question. Guess I had better switch all my Samsung products (TV, Laptop, PC, Tablets and mobile phones) to Toshiba.

0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @Members_nlxR4bE, we certainly do care and we want to ensure that our users are able to get their devices working as well as we would expect.

@Sean996, if you're based in the UK, I highly recommend reaching out to one of our Support Teams, so that you can be taken through a series of steps to set up your S60T Soundbar and to get Alexa connected again.

You can do this from here:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

Please let me know when you get this resolved.

0 Likes