Sluiten

What are you looking for?

annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 

Oorspronkelijke onderwerp:

Freestyle Battery base promotion: Unresponsive Customer Service

(Onderwerp aangemaakt op: 31-01-2024 02:38 AM)
362 Weergaven
Natasha Padavala
Apprentice
Opties

Has anyone undergone customer service as poor as samsumng? 

Below is my experience which I emailed to Samsung Ceo (assuming its not a robot and to try my luck for any response):

I am reaching out to escalate the non-responsiveness of Samsung customer service on a request I raised over 20 days ago. I bought 3 Samsung freestyle projectors on 24-Dec-2024 with a promotion of free battery bases. However, tpdue to unavailability of battery bases at the time of purchase, I had to make a request to Samsung via customer service contact to send me the battery bases as they are now back in stock. Customer service raised a ticket for which I did not recieve any email confirmation as they stated that samsung does not send any emails for any tickets. This implies there is no medium or way for customers to track on a ticket for status. Customer service does not get back to me with any info on this request and I had been calling for status update since the last 20 days to remind constantly. Still I do not recieve any update. I requested to atleast let me know if they will send me batteries or not so I can decide whether to keep the products or return. I do not intend to keep the products without the battery bases as the very essence of the product is to have battery for mobility. Now, since samsung does not respond at all no matter how many times I call or hat via whatsapp, I am stuck with my decision making. I am told by the customer service that the ticket will be resolved but there is no timeline to it and that I simply need to patiently keep waiting. This is extremely frustrating and disappointing for such expensive products to have such bad customer support. Also,  erytime I call the customer service there is a different person attending the call and I am required to explain the complate situation again and again. One of the professionals confirmed verbally that they will add to ticket that the customer will need the commitment from samsung to be able to return the products in case the battery cases wont be sent. But i have no proof if this was in reality logged in the ticket as there is no way for me to track the content of the ticket as samsung does not send me notification through emails, I am asked to simply keep calling, whatsapp or just wait for an undisclosed or unpredictable  tmeline. This is not a normal and is highly frustrating. I request for either resolving my ticket asap and let me know status with a timeline for resolution or let me know if the ticket wont be resolved so I can decide on sending the items back for refund. Please help as I am in a situation where I am really at a stage to stop buying any products from samsung purely due to customer service issues.

9 Antwoorden
Ajay-A
Community Manager
Opties

Hallo @Natasha Padavala,

Thank you for your Post. In see in your case that my colleagues are in the proces of creating a voucher for your case. I have contacted them for an update. I will contact you agains as soon as possible.

With kind regards,

Ajay 

Community-moderators-signature-jan24-reveal-800x200
Natasha Padavala
Apprentice
Opties

Hi Ajay,

Thank you for checking the status. Could you please confirm they are working on 3 vouchers as I bought 3 Freestyle projectors. Can you please let me know what is holding up as the batteries are definitely in stock since beginning of january. this is now 1 month that the ticket is open. is this normal at all? i get the same infovery time with no way of knowing if or when this ticket will be resolved. 

0 Likes
Ajay-A
Community Manager
Opties

Hallo @Natasha Padavala,

I had indeed informed that it is about 3 Freestyle projectors. I have requested an update for your ticket. Thank you for your patience.

With kind regards,

Ajay

Natasha Padavala
Apprentice
Opties

I obviously keep hearing exactly same thing no matter how long or how many times i am following up. It is very clear that Samsung will not solve this and i think even the promotion is a bogus hoax. I am now planning to formally complaint in consumer court and or go to court. please explain to me how to do this. thanks.

0 Likes
Ajay-A
Community Manager
Opties

Thank you for the response Natasha Padavala,

I have created a ticket for our Escalation department about this issue. They will contact you in a few working days. Let me know if you don't hear anything back.

With kind regards,

Ajay

Natasha Padavala
Apprentice
Opties

Hi Ajay, now I am again chasing on even the escalation - how many years do I need to chase on this now? can you please send me legal options as the promotion validity for registration of products is also approaching and samsung is simply not responding. this is unheard of. please share what  legal actions can be taken.

0 Likes
Ajay-A
Community Manager
Opties

Hallo Natasha Padavala,

I see that that my collegue from the escalation department send you an e-mail 2 days ago. Did you receive it?

With kind regards,

Ajay

Natasha Padavala
Apprentice
Opties

No i have not recieved any email from anyone except reolies from you. i think samsung is just playing with customers with this type of games. Sorry but samsung has my email my phone number everything. I would really appreciate if they share a proof of the "e-mail" they sent. 

0 Likes
Ajay-A
Community Manager
Opties

Hallo 2820807849,

I see that your e-mailadres was incorrect in our system. I corrected this and aks my colegue colleague to send the e-mail again.

With kind regards,

Ajay