Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free UHD films.

(Topic created on: 04-01-2018 07:26 AM)
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Registerd for x10 free uhd films on the samsung website when bought my tv, and still not heard back and wondering if anyone has done this and what to do?

212 REPLIES 212
stpandp
Apprentice
Options

Just checked.  All my vouchers are now there, and I can use them for SD/HD and UHD films for free, so a good selection

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

wrote:

Just checked.  All my vouchers are now there, and I can use them for SD/HD and UHD films for free, so a good selection

Glad it's worked out for you now  @stpandp!

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
nstv
First Poster
Options

Correct me if I'm wrong but I only see a few available films. Are the coupons valid only for the channels showing in TV Plus? There seem to be 15 or so films in each channel.

Rakuten TV, which is a separate option in the TV menu but asks to register for another account, has a wider range. This is ironic, the content in the TV Plus channels is already supplied by them.

Gnome
First Poster
Options

I too can only see 15 movies to rent on each of the 3 channels but yes there are tonnes more on the RAKUTEN Chanel but our vouchers are not valid on it sadly unless anyone can confirm  that they are valid on RAKUTEN .

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@nstv,  @Gnome     Hi, unfortunately only a limited number of movies available with the promotion - the vouchers are not valid on the Rakuten app.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

sorry for the late respone.

Yeah by the looks it was an american email address, but this is what i had off twitter samsung uk?

Pleased i have got them, but very dissapointed in the selection and the films i wanted to see in uhd have now been removed, so a little gutted.

Mike1944
First Poster
Options

I applied for this promtion and 4 weeks later received an email with instructions on how to access the free UHD Films.

The only problem is the instructions they sent do not correspond to the instructions on the TV, so unable to redeem the Coupons.

I have sent an email asking them how I am supposed to access  this promtion and still not had a reply.

Not impressed.

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Mike1944wrote:

I applied for this promtion and 4 weeks later received an email with instructions on how to access the free UHD Films.

The only problem is the instructions they sent do not correspond to the instructions on the TV, so unable to redeem the Coupons.

I have sent an email asking them how I am supposed to access  this promtion and still not had a reply.

Not impressed.

Hi @Mike1944@,  If you haven't done so already have a look  at the visual guidance posted by  Mod @AntS-   the 6th post on page 5 of this thread as may help.  I've included the link here.

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/TV-Audio-Video/Free-UHD-films/td-p/369814/page/5

0 Likes
Matt85
First Poster
Options

Absolute joke I've had the same problem except been fobbed off every time I contact someone. First Samsung tell me to ring their promotions team then they say email tv plus and they say ring Samsung! So I've threatened to report it to trading standards and surprise surprise now they're not responding. Total ***** take 

0 Likes
chuckcharl
Explorer
Options

Filled in all neccessary details (Registration, Receipts etc.,) sent to correct address Jan. 10th. Waited 14 days, nothing, since then I've emailed several times, got no response.  Contacted Samsung direct and each time told I had to wait another 14 days.  Still no vouchers

0 Likes