Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free UHD films.

(Topic created on: 04-01-2018 07:26 AM)
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Registerd for x10 free uhd films on the samsung website when bought my tv, and still not heard back and wondering if anyone has done this and what to do?

212 REPLIES 212
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Yeah i agree the number of films on there is not good, but when thy advertise this promo you would expect to get it?

0 Likes
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Well Samsung are at it again and now offering £200 cash back when you buy a tv with a soundbar. Good luck to who ever buys this promotion because they wont get it.

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Obviously there have been some problems with the UHD movies promotion which need to be addressed, however clearly  some people have been successful in redeeming the offer.  Agree that the range of movies does not meet expectations,though nothing was specifically advertised.

Think  it's best  though to have some evidence before making claims,  here are the details of the cashback promotion. http://www.samsung.com/uk/offer/soundbar/

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Absolute joke though aint it. John lewis did not get back to myself so i will be contacting them again i think

0 Likes
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Well just logged into my samsung account online and guess what?? The bloody vouchers are in there lol. They were not last night when i tries, so i need to check my tv plus when i am home from work later and see if they are in there.

stpandp
Apprentice
Options

What's the best email to contact them on?  Had a confirmation PDF but no email about this offer

wrote:

I have now had a response with the process of how to use the vouchers.

This really should be emailed to everyone who is entitled to the free films.

for others Info

We thank you for bringing this to our attention and we apologise for the inconvenience that this may have caused you, rest assured that we are going to assist you with your concern.

Looking into your email about the TV Plus promotion, in order for your query to be resolved efficiently, Here are the steps on how to claim the voucher:

Step 1: Select the movie you want to rent
Step 2: Click the rent button in detail page
Step 3: Select "I consent" to the Additional Terms & Conditions and Privacy policies.
Step 4: Enter your PayPal or Credit card information.
Step 5: Click "Do Not Use Coupon" dropdown in purchase page.
Step 6: Click available TV PLUS Coupon in the dropdown.
Step 7: Click "Get it Free" button to finalize the rent.

hope this helps you all.

steve 

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

wrote:

What's the best email to contact them on?  Had a confirmation PDF but no email about this offer

wrote:

I have now had a response with the process of how to use the vouchers.

This really should be emailed to everyone who is entitled to the free films.

for others Info

We thank you for bringing this to our attention and we apologise for the inconvenience that this may have caused you, rest assured that we are going to assist you with your concern.

Looking into your email about the TV Plus promotion, in order for your query to be resolved efficiently, Here are the steps on how to claim the voucher:

Step 1: Select the movie you want to rent
Step 2: Click the rent button in detail page
Step 3: Select "I consent" to the Additional Terms & Conditions and Privacy policies.
Step 4: Enter your PayPal or Credit card information.
Step 5: Click "Do Not Use Coupon" dropdown in purchase page.
Step 6: Click available TV PLUS Coupon in the dropdown.
Step 7: Click "Get it Free" button to finalize the rent.

hope this helps you all.

steve 

Correct email was already posted by  @AntS  on page 5 however I will post here again, you should contact them at    help.tvplus@samsung.com

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Gingercol
Journeyman
Options

To be honest I've given up I've been given the same reply email 6 times via the help.tvplus@samsung.com email address. Always apologising then showing me how to redeem the non existent coupons. Yes I've checked my Samsung checkout. Yes I've set up a payment method on the tv. Over 4 weeks now what a complete joke and total waste of my time. I fully realise there isn't a massive choice of films BUT I would still like the coupons that I'm entitled to.

Samsung you make great electronic equipment but your customer service is ridiculous a total joke.

0 Likes
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

I had a response from the above email adress saying that it was  non uk one and i had contacted the US, but baring in mind this is what i always used to contact them.

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

wrote:

I had a response from the above email adress saying that it was  non uk one and i had contacted the US, but baring in mind this is what i always used to contact them.

Seems a bit strange as mod @AntS  has confirmed   help.tvplus@samsung.com as the correct address (did they give alternative?) ,originally it was printed as tvplus.help@samsung.com  

0 Likes