Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free UHD films.

(Topic created on: 04-01-2018 07:26 AM)
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Registerd for x10 free uhd films on the samsung website when bought my tv, and still not heard back and wondering if anyone has done this and what to do?

212 REPLIES 212
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Good luck on the Samsung reply, because they have stopped replying to me since last week. Shocked jl could not step in a little bit because they are promoting this also on their site. Like I said I have not heard back from them yet, but it should be in the next day or two I hope.

valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Well same old response from Samsung to say register a payment method and they will be applied, but i alredy done this and nothing.

Makes me wonder how many more people this also have been done to which we dont know about? No response of john lewis as yet though,

Jip6000zxz
First Poster
Options

Haveing just bought a Samsung 49" qled curved smart t v  I then sent all the details asked for regarding the 10 free film offer they then replied telling me I was eligible for these films  but haven't heard anything since please could anyone tell me how and when I will receive these films the request was sent about three weeks ago  yours thankfully

0 Likes
Gingercol
Journeyman
Options

I am amazed a frankly disgusted at Samsung and TV plus Rakuten at the way the advertised Movie offer is so hard to claim. If it's advertised this should be honoured I've sent numerous emails with no acknowledgement from tv plus. The offer wasn't a deal breakers in my choice of tv but it was a nice incentive. If this is the way Rakuten treat potential customers they most certainly will not be getting any of my cash.

valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Agree. 

I get the same reply back i have noticed with instructions what to do and they bang on about registering a payment method which i have also had done.

I would like to know how many people have this problem also, because i bet its not just us who seems to have been tucked up by Samsung.

0 Likes
Gingercol
Journeyman
Options

Still no reply from Rakuten after a further 2 emails using the help.tvplus@samsung.com email address given to me in a live chat via the Samsung portal. I used the above method given by AntS and no vouchers are showing in my account. It does surprise me that a loss leader like this promotion is supposed to bring in future customers to Rakuten but it will have the complete opposite effect. I've never known anything like this before.

0 Likes
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Thanks for the pictures, but unfortunately I have kept looking for the codes but they have not been applied. Starting to get a bloody joke getting a decent reply on why they said last month they have been applied and still have not. 

valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Still nothing from Samsung and John lewis

0 Likes
Gingercol
Journeyman
Options

I've decided to contact Rakuten via a different email address and not the help.tvplus@samsung.com  as I haven't had a single reply via that email address. Fingers crossed I may at least get some idea as why there's a complete lack of contact.

0 Likes
Gnome
First Poster
Options

You're not missing much guys ....there is a very poor selection of just 15 UHD movies to choose from . There's also only 15 movies on the Action Chanel and 15 on the Family Chanel and 15 on new release . . ...absolute dire selection

I just watched The Mummy but struggling to see if there's anything else worth watching 

0 Likes