Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free UHD films.

(Topic created on: 07-05-2018 04:51 PM)
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Registerd for x10 free uhd films on the samsung website when bought my tv, and still not heard back and wondering if anyone has done this and what to do?

212 REPLIES 212
Al_H
First Poster
Options
Really weird. Log out and log in. Which one model tv do you have ?
0 Likes
chuckcharl
Explorer
Options
QED 55
0 Likes
Leg2ion
Pathfinder
Options

@chuckcharl wrote:
Tried firmware upgrade several times, same result, just trailers. Samsung even emailed to say I had 2 extra vouchers for inconvenience caused, they never arrived

Hi, have you tried this - as it works for me after the last firmware 'downgrade'.

Instead of selecting TV Plus, press home on the silver remote, then select 'Live TV terrestial' from the App bar along the bottom, and then select Guide. Once all the channel listings are shown select TV plus, select the channel you want (4000 - 4003) and see if you can select a film? Like I said, works for me. It is almost as if - if you go straight to TV plus - it isn't live anymore - just a stream you cannot interrupt.

Let us know how you get on?

Leg2ion
Pathfinder
Options

Interestingly just had an email from TV Plus asking me to fill out a survey:

It's feedback time!We promise it won't take you more than a minute!

Because you spent some time with us and we do care, we would love it if you gave us some feedback about our service. Either if it's good or bad, we are glad to "hear" it.

GO TO THE SURVEY

Well, I guess the idea of it taking no more than a minute depends on how much you have to say regarding the issues...

0 Likes
chuckcharl
Explorer
Options

You may be given extra vouchers for doing the survey, no guarantee they will work thought

0 Likes
Leg2ion
Pathfinder
Options

And I am done!!! 10 vouchers claimed, 10 vouchers used, 10 films watched.  Payment details duly removed.  

0 Likes
chuckcharl
Explorer
Options

Lucky you, managed just 3 films, nothing in last 3 weeks

Facebooked Samsung, told to contact TV Plus etc., Usual runaround

0 Likes
Cgs1011
Apprentice
Options

not sure if anyone is still watching this thread but I believe I've cracked it now!

If you haven't set up your TV channels with an aerial (because you're using a separate tv box), do so, and this problem with TV plus goes away.  Just go in and out of one of the normal TV channels and the buying options will always appear in the TV Plus UHD channel.  Hope this helps :smiling-face:

0 Likes
chuckcharl
Explorer
Options

Since Voucher offer ended 25thJune not much point but, as an experiment, I tried this, still same old problem. 7 vouchers no longer shown, even though I only used 3, each one taking ages to work

0 Likes
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

I was told by samsung its a MU series problem which they are trying to sort out. Also i was told as soon as it it sorted to ring back and basically complain that you could not use your vouchewrs because of this problem and they will help sort it out?