Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Fail to connect to SWA-900S to a sound bar

(Topic created on: 06-04-2021 09:14 AM)
Brizey55
First Poster
Options

I have a HW-MS650 soundbar and SWA-9000S wireless receiver module with 2 speakers. I bought these a couple of years ago and they have worked well ever since. In the last few days my receiver module showed a red light and I have been unable to re-establish the connection to the soundbar.  The  module only shows a flashing blue light and will not go steady blue after a reset and ID set on the soundbar. I originally connected the soundbar to the tv using an optical cable. I have now tried the connection via HDMI arc but still cannot reconnect the module to the soundbar. Any ideas would be appreciated.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
TechSupportUK
Pioneer
Options
hmm I had this problem before between the ms650 and rear speakers, unfortunately mine was a fault with the receiver on the rear speaker module. hopefully this isn't the case for you but I'm not sure what else to suggest

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
TechSupportUK
Pioneer
Options
not much help here but I know that if you turn them both off at mains, make sure you turn soundbar back on first and let it start up, then turn speakers on. I'm sure you've probably already done this but just thought I'd mention in case you hadn't done it in this order.
0 Likes
Brizey55
First Poster
Options

Thank you for your response. I have switched off the power in the order you have suggested but I am afraid it has not worked. 

0 Likes
Solution
TechSupportUK
Pioneer
Options
hmm I had this problem before between the ms650 and rear speakers, unfortunately mine was a fault with the receiver on the rear speaker module. hopefully this isn't the case for you but I'm not sure what else to suggest
0 Likes