Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eARC update for Samsung N850 and N950

(Topic created on: 04-11-2020 08:43 PM)
fnikols
Apprentice
Options

I want an eARC firmware update for the Sasmsung N850/N950 soundbars. After I spent close to 1000€ on a soundbar that advertises itself as having Dolby Atmos/DTSX support I think I deserve an official answer.

I've spent over 2500€ on a samsung TV and soundbar and I'll never touch any of their products again if they don't provide the support this kind of high end product deserves.  

14 REPLIES 14
smuller76
Explorer
Options

Still waiting 😭

kochev
First Poster
Options

Still waiting as well. I have bought the HW-850N last year from an official Samsung reseller in Switzerland with the promise for an eARC update soon. I expect the update to be delivered asap or get compensated. Samsung deserves a lawsuit for not supporting their hardware. What a joke!

Maniasek
Explorer
Options

Does anyone received an answer for an update?

Does anyone from Samsung is here ???????
HELLO SAMSUNG we are waiting for your move. We are waiting for the eARC on the Soundbar HW-N950!

Cafer2020
Student
Options

Hello guys, i am also waiting for an eArc-Update for my N950 or any news about that :(.

I bought me a new television, which supports eArc...and i really need that eArc on my soundbar to enjoy my bluray-movies on my PS 4 Pro :/...i have problems to connect the PS4 Pro trough the Soundbar N950 to my television (connected directly to the soundbar)...i need to connect my PS 4 pro with the TV, but then arc isnt enough for the best Audio quality :/...

Please Samsung, just answering and make the community and your customers happy! It is really disappointing that the Q90R gets the update and the N950 isnt...c'mon! It is nearly the same device!

It would be my last Samsung device!

Any (good) news?

Alex504Boy
First Poster
Options

I cannot hook my ps4 up to my n850 soundbar neither. I get sound...but no picture. Weird

0 Likes