(Topic created on: 4 weeks ago)
Chris Heslop
Student
Options

I’ve recently purchased the following Samsung equipment:

T.V : Q60C QLED 4K HDR Smart TV 55”

Soundbar : S60B Lifestyle

Sub Woofer : SWA-W-510 XU

I’ve connected T.V to sound bar using HDMI/ARC cable and an Optical (Toslink) cable. Sounds good.

When I connect the sub woofer wirelessly to the sound bar. I get the solid blue light on the subwoofer but, not sound from it. I also get a solid red LED on the soundbar.

I’m awaiting delivery of a pair of SWA-9500S/EN rear speakers. How can get all of these pieces to play together happily!

Regards,

Chris

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@Chris Heslop: Please can you try turning off the soundbar, then press and hold the Up directional button on the remote until ID SET appears on the display, to see if this helps. If the LED indicator on the subwoofer is a solid blue, then this suggests that the connection with the soundbar has been established, so you may wish to try tapping Sound Mode to see if you're able to produce sound from the paired devices in this manner. For more information, please refer to page 2 of the user manual via the link below. 

https://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/202208/20220808120722824/VA81-01129L-01_UM_SWA-W510_XU...

0 Likes
Chris Heslop
Student
Options

I got the woofer to connect. The output is very subtle but reactive to volume level. I’m still trying to connect my SWA-9500S EN rear speakers. I’ve spent hours trying. Do I need to switch off the woofer to connect rear speakers than re-connect woofer. I get solid blue light on woofer, which is good. I still get flashing blue constantly on rear speakers !

0 Likes