Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compatible Subwoofer for HW-MS650 soundbar ?

(Topic created on: 27-04-2021 07:58 PM)
152bobby
Navigator
Options

I've done a bit of Google research on this and the subwoofer I come up with is the Samsung SWA-W700, but even second hand, it is VERY expensive !!

Are there any other cheaper compatible Samsung Subwoofers ?

I've just recently upgraded my TV to a Samsung TU7020 75" and I've just added this soundbar.

So I'm just wondering what the Subwoofer options are (just a subwoofer).

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
AVQw1k
Journeyman
Options

I don't think there is anything else compatible.

Try eBay for a lower priced SWA-W 700.

152bobby
Navigator
Options

That was the first place I looked and they are well over £300 used.  I would not pay that for a new one !!

152bobby
Navigator
Options

OK, this topic has raised its ugly head with me again !!

It's pretty clear I cannot find SWA-W700 subwoofer and to be honest,  it's far to expensive if I did find one.

So is there another Samsung soundbar and subwoofer that's compatible with my Samsung TU7020 75" TV ?

The reason for sticking with Samsung , is because it seems they work seamlessly with the Sky Q Remote...well my current Samsung sounbar HW-MS650 does !!

Thanks

0 Likes
152bobby
Navigator
Options

I have spoken to Samsung Support and they have said the the HW-B650/XU is a compatible replacement system.  It's £299.  Just wondering if the B450/XU or the B550/XU which are a bit cheaper will be compatible? Makes me wonder if any of the HW systems are compatible?

ADDED: I think most if not all the Samsung Soundbars with and without a subwoofer are compatible with my TV.  I want to keep the HW-MS650 soundbar and find a subwoofer to add to it,  the SWA-W700 is just a complete ripoff if I can find one second hand.  I can source the SWA-9000S speaker kit. It won't give me what I exactly want, but possibly worth a try.  I could just replace the whole soundbar, but it's a shame, as the HW-MS650 is not a bad soundbar.

manacubus
First Poster
Options

I am in this exact position. I own a HW-MS650 soundbar and cannot find the SWA-W700 subwoofer anywhere and am desperately hunting for something to add to the soundbar so it doesn't suck quite so much.