Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot adjust sub-woofer volume

(Topic created on: 29-12-2021 04:05 PM)
CorrsTJ
Student
Options

I have had two soundbars, a Q700A, and most recently a Q800A.

In each case, I cannot adjust the woofer level up or down, and it sticks at zero.

I follow the instructions, press the 'Woofer' button on the remote, and then use the 'Up' & 'Down' buttons. The 'SW' volume appears on the soundbar, but I cannot adjust it.

I returned the Q700A, and it looks like I will need to do the same for the Q800A. Is there some kind of special way of adjusting the sub-woofer level? I have tried Samsung support, and nothing they have suggested has worked.

9 REPLIES 9
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This page maybe helpful

Subwoofer sound is low

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01109875/
0 Likes
CorrsTJ
Student
Options

I've been through all those points, and it is point 3 that is the precise issue I am having.

I can adjust other values, such as treble & bass, but you cannot adjust the sub-woofer level.

0 Likes
Eric7777
First Poster
Options

I had same issue. Press and hold the woofer button for 2 seconds. It will display “0” which is the default setting. Then push up from the bottom of the woofer button (it’s sort of like a joystick, it can go up and down) each time you push up the number increases by 1. Hope this helps. 

Jammocan
First Poster
Options

Thanks for letting us know. Bit of boomer. My daughter figured it out right away 😀

Norman Pearson
First Poster
Options

Thank you! This was doing my head in lol 

Members_LkGIyaL
First Poster
Options

Thank you. This worked. First time I've seen a remote button set to adjust in this joystick like way. 

Leo424
First Poster
Options

I have searched high and low for the answer to this problem! Thank you so much! My woofer has been on 0 since I purchased it 😆 

Gary Butler
First Poster
Options

Having just purchased a Soundbar, I couldn’t adjust the volume on either the soundbar or the subwoofer using the remote.  Thankfully, your reply solved the problem.  Hopefully, in future Samsung might include better instructions.

0 Likes
bigfella123
First Poster
Options
Brilliant thanks, was going to return the soundbar and subwoofer 👍