Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera ES65

(Topic created on: 24-05-2021 09:53 PM)
Andejans
Apprentice
Options

Hi.

I have the camera mention above, but my SDD had to be formatted so bye-bye to the installed driver.  Now backup and the CD with the driver are gone for good. So I ask the Community whether someone out there can help me out. I will of cause pay for all expenses anyone will have to copy a CD and send it to me.  I live in Norway. I cross my finger and hope someone can help me out.

Best regards,

Andejans

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
The CD didn't contain any drivers, all drivers are installed on the camera itself and will install themselves when you plug it into the PC.

What WAS on the CD was a very old Samsung photo editing software called "intelli studio" and also Adobe reader. You can download a copy of intelli studio here https://samsung-intelli-studio.updatestar.com/en

If you ever encounter this problem again, be aware that all drivers/software that are preinstalled on CDs, are also available online. CDs aren't needed. Since lots of PCs don't have a CD drive, a copy of the softwares and latest drivers are available to download on the manufacturers website, and any old software that may not get support anymore like Samsungs Intelli Studio, can still be found on 3rd party app hosting sites like the one i sent above.
Andejans
Apprentice
Options

Hi Troubleshooter.

Sorry for the late response. I had to wait for a friend who can answer in English. The problem is fixed, but I must have an old camera since the driver was not found connecting ES65 to my PC. However, as long as there is a web where a download for the drivers. Sometimes a site to download a driver is hard to find. I was many times directed to a site where a download of driver updates was the option.

Regards,

Andejans

0 Likes