Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue and red blinking subwoofer hk450

(Topic created on: 22-10-2019 01:32 PM)
Mitcnath
Apprentice
Options

Resetting works for a bit then just keeps going back to the red and blue blinking light 

30 REPLIES 30
Evo14
First Poster
Options

It connected about 10 seconds the way I followed the user's manual  but still disconnected after 5-10 seconds and the blue and red light blinked again.!

0 Likes
hcjunkyyy
First Poster
Options

Hii,

Anyone find an solution for this strange problem?

Regards,

0 Likes
Vasily_Bali
First Poster
Options

Hello friends, anyone resolved this issue? I have WJ7501  curved soundbar since about 6 years and it was working good until this morning when solid blue light turned blinking blue and red. Re-connecting helps for seconds, the main unit and subwoofer are next to each other, I even place them directly next to each other. Would updating firmware help? 

0 Likes
Rt8
First Poster
Options

Did some get an unswer to blue blinking screen

0 Likes
Tommx
First Poster
Options

Hi, 

The same problem here. I updated the firmware, not solves. So I plugged in the power cable from the subwoofer to the same switch with the main unit. Now its closer to the main unit. Works for me. Red Light isnt flashing. Maybe its work

Best regards 

0 Likes
JorgeeAR
Apprentice
Options

This is a very shi*ty problem.

I spent 500 USD in a HW-Q70T soundbar + rear speakers and it happens a lot.

After many hours lost trying different things, what seems to work is to unplug the TV from electricity (Soundbar still connected). Disconnect subwoofer from electricty. Wait 10 seconds. Connect subwoofer. It will link to soundbar (but no sound since TV is off). Then turn on TV, and the subwoofer remains linked.

vik1471
Apprentice
Options

This is a very annoying issue - my Samsung R7 speaker flashes a blue light, then a red light - and constantly loops - it does not connect with any device! Anyone resolved this or know what is causing it?

0 Likes
JorgeeAR
Apprentice
Options

It turns out it wasn't the workaround. I don't know what a workaround is for this.

Sometimes it won't connect. Then I unplug everything and let it rest for 10 min then it connects the subwoofer.

Could this be related to current voltage? idk... I don't know what else to think of

0 Likes
vik1471
Apprentice
Options

Hi, I finally got some help from Samsung. Their audio engineer said its a fault with the main PCB and this part is no longer available...basically it's useless now!

0 Likes
Members_YivJmYs
First Poster
Options

Hi did anybody find a solution.  We have exactly same issue with Samsung soundbar hw j6500R

0 Likes