Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Soundbar for Neo Qled

(Topic created on: 12-05-2022 06:37 PM)
Joshkh
Pioneer
Options
Hi,

Looking to get a soundbar that goes with my 2021 Neo Qled QN94A, use tv for films (mainly Netflix & Disney+) and gaming from a PS5 and Xbox series x...no real budget limitations but must be easy to set up.
Thanks for any suggestions
0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
Have you tried a digital optical cable from the one connect box to the soundbar.
G G
0 Likes
DonH1
Apprentice
Options

Hi

no I haven’t tried a digital optical connection, I was led to believe that a quality hdmi lead was the way to go.

I have just found a setting to allow audio pass through, I’m going to give that a go and see if that makes it any better, but thanks for your thoughts 

0 Likes
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
doesnt Supports Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD Master Audio. And arc but it tends to work well as a fits all
G G
0 Likes
DonH1
Apprentice
Options

Pulling all my hdmi leads out as we speak. I’m going to do a full reset and try using pass through setting on the tv to see if that  puts it right 🤞

0 Likes
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
try changing pcm to Dolby digital in advanced menu and out put to arc see how that goes if reset doesnt help
G G
0 Likes
Immier
First Poster
Options

Go in Settings->Sound and change the output audio format to Passthrough from Auto. That solved the sound delay for me using Q800B and hdmi:

0 Likes