Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Soundbar for Neo Qled

(Topic created on: 12-05-2022 02:28 PM)
Joshkh
Pioneer
Options
Hi,

Looking to get a soundbar that goes with my 2021 Neo Qled QN94A, use tv for films (mainly Netflix & Disney+) and gaming from a PS5 and Xbox series x...no real budget limitations but must be easy to set up.
Thanks for any suggestions
0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I have the QN95A, tried the Q600, Q700 and settled on the Q900A, so much better than the latter two, I think the Q950A has rear speakers.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
Joshkh
Pioneer
Options
Are samsung soundbars the best to buy for this tv or can you use Sonos?
0 Likes
DonH1
Apprentice
Options

Hi I’ve just purchased a q950a ( soundbar with rear wireless speakers and sub. The sound is superb connected to my new Samsung tv (2022 model) but I can’t for the life of me get it to sync properly. Sound is behind video so there is no chance to alter ( you can only add delay, you can’t speed audio up. If I connect strait to the soundbar using hdmi the problem goes away and everything syncs. Problem is that there are only two hdmi inputs on the soundbar and I have four bits of kit to connect. 
anyone got any suggestions. 

Thanka 

0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Other hdmi go via the One Box ?
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
DonH1
Apprentice
Options

Only other hdmi connections are on the tv ( qn90b a - 50”) anything connected by hdmi through tv has the sound delay problem 🥺

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Joshkh  Samsung soundbars  tend to have   have the  the advantage of  a seamless experience  and for instance  a single remote syncing option.    I think the Q900A and Q950A would be good options. However other Brands  like the Sonos will be compatible.  A review of some of the best ones here https://www.t3.com/features/best-soundbar-samsung 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @DonH1 Have you tried repositioning the speakers and subwoofer?  Does it make any difference if you reset both the Soundbar and Tv and then connect again.  Whilst you may have looked at guide Troubleshooting starts page 31 https://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/Q950A 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Joshkh
Pioneer
Options
Thanks for that. Its kind of what i thought, and ive heard of connection problems with some of the others. Thanks for the link.
DonH1
Apprentice
Options

Thanks I’ll give that a try. The problem seems to be sound going to the sound bar from external sources via hdmi. Sound from the tv itself works well. ( I have new 2.1 hdmi cables and they are fine) 

I’ll let you know how I get on