Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad sound quality while calling on samsung buds

(Topic created on: 12-03-2021 12:53 PM)
Krištof Barati
First Poster
Options

Hey guys. 

I have a huawei mobile and the samsung galaxy buds +, and for a week the call Quality was very bad, i can't really describe what is sounds like but the others hear me bad too.

Can somebody help me please. 

Thank you. 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@Krištof Barati: Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. Are you only experiencing sound quality issues while on calls? Can you try placing your Galaxy Buds+ back in their case for 10-15 seconds, and close the lid. Reopen the case to enable Bluetooth pairing mode, and check your phones screen, then make a call as you would normally. Does this help at all? 

0 Likes
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @Krištof Barati, have you tried using a different pair of headphones to see if the quality of the call is any different? Does it happen with all your contacts? Do yo have the Galaxy Wearable app downloaded on your Huawei? With it, you can update your Galaxy Buds + as well as reset them, both are good troubleshooting steps to fix this issue. You can also follow this link on the steps to follow to clean them if the sound is low. Make also sure that they are fully charged and the light on the case is green.

0 Likes
Krištof Barati
First Poster
Options

Thank you, 

Yes it is just for calls, i have the app, its always charged up, it never was damaged, it's still the same. 😪

0 Likes