Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio play

(Topic created on: 24-04-2022 12:46 PM)
kathryn16
Student
Options
Help please my A51 no  longer allows media play option for car since last update samsung says next update may corrèct this but is anyone got same issue and have any help for this please 
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Georgie85
Pioneer
Options
Same for me and my s22 ultra. Can't play any audio now over my car speaker... never used to be like this.
0 Likes
kathryn16
Student
Options
I got samsung to look they said the next update might correct it they tried to help but I'm hoping someone knows a way to fix it you the first person with same problem 😒
0 Likes
Georgie85
Pioneer
Options
I've seen a few posts from others with similar issues. It seems the issue for me is the Bluetooth connection to my Galaxy watch. Even though the audio is not playing through my watch. For some reason the sterio doesn't like it. So my solution is to turn off the Bluetooth connection to my watch when I'm in the car. I've managed to set up a bixby routine to automatically do this. So when I hey in the car my phone will automatically disconnect from my watch and then when I get out my phone will reconnect again. There is also alot of issues with Bluetooth and ring doorbells not working when you have other devices connected to your phone at the same time. The issue seems to be the Bluetooth. Make sure you have no other devices connected other than your sterio and see if that works. Just to note I never had this issue with my older galaxy watch and my s10 phone. Its only started since getting my Galaxy watch 4 and my s22
0 Likes