Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am really irritated about my Samsung Soundbar constantly dropping out

(Topic created on: 13-04-2021 09:13 PM)
Ravensrulz2012
First Poster
Options

I know this has been brought up many of times, I have a 2020 TU7000 50 inch with the Samsung Soundbar and Subwoofer, A:  I can’t even use the remote it came with for the Sound system, B: I have to keep re establishing a connection between the Soundbar and my TV, I am using Bluetooth and on a 5ghz wifi connection.  C:  I check all connections on my wifi to Soundbar and tv, now, I do have my tv on a Network cable into my Modem/Router and it has not been a problem to more recently.  All my Apple Devices to use the Soundbar are on the same wifi network.  

Also, with the remote that came with the Soundbar, it will not allow me to adjust the Treble, unless I am on my tv stereo speakers.  When i am able to get connected, the subwoofer adjustment works fine, as does the volume.  

I am getting tired of resetting the Soundbar constantly and I really don’t feel like spending 5 to 600 dollars for a Sonos or more for a Bose.  

Any Suggestions greatly needed.  Thank you. 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Ravensrulz2012
First Poster
Options

I also can’t use my universal remote, which I had to get because the remote that comes with these expensive tv’s are garbage, and for some who has carpal tunnel, its difficult, so I had to buy a big universal remote that actually lights up, for Pete’s sake.  

0 Likes
Pete72
First Poster
Options
Yeah my soundbar and woofer not working correctly as well
0 Likes
Ravensrulz2012
First Poster
Options

I worked as a tier 2 and tier 3 IT analyst For over 25 years and that job was easier than figuring this out, and searching for solutions is irritating.  

0 Likes
godtrunks
Pioneer
Options
Try to connect the sound-bar to another phone/laptop, you have same issue?
0 Likes
godtrunks
Pioneer
Options
Try to unpair the sound bar from amy other devices (E.G. phones laptop, or turn off Bluetoothon your other devices that the soundbar was previously connected, and try again.
0 Likes
Pete72
First Poster
Options
Weirdly it does that itself. Woofer has never worked and just flashes the blue light
0 Likes