Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adaptive plus sound or spacefit sound, q90 tv and q960a soundbar wont work?

(Topic created on: 20-09-2022 09:12 PM)
djwineo
Apprentice
Options

Hi ive had a Samsung q90 tv now for about a month, parried with a q800a soundbar, which spacefit sound/active plus did not work with so i upgraded my sound bar to a q960a which is basically a renamed q950a which spacefit/adaptive plus works with both of these sound bars im lead to believe,  the q960a has arrived today and sounds amazing compared to the q800a but still for the life of me i cant get the adaptive plus sound or active voice amplifier to work its just greyed out, where all videos say you just enable it for spacefit/adaptive plus sound on ya sound bar, ive tried different sources, different hdmi cables even  hdmi 2.1 cables, its driving me nuts only reason upgraded soundbar was for this feature (and extra chanels now 11.1. 4) but if you unplug sound bar you can enable just for tv speaker can anyone please help

IMG_20220920_210536.jpg

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
djwineo
Apprentice
Options

And my tv is q90 m8 i know it surports it 

0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Are you on a wired connection ?

* Availability of this feature may vary by TV and soundbar model.
* Q-Symphony requires a wired connection between the soundbar and TV to function

https://www.samsung.com/uk/audio-devices/q-series-soundbar/

Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
djwineo
Apprentice
Options

Yes m8 wired and q symphony works just not adaptive plus sound or active voice 

0 Likes