Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 smart remotes turning 2 tvs in the same time

(Topic created on: 06-09-2022 08:37 PM)
sh1tsung
Apprentice
Options
Just bought freestyle projector. 

Set it up in bedroom. Turns out it remote power off/on samsung tv dowstairs. Paired both remotes to their devices separately, but problem persist.

Is there anyway to make it less frustrating or i just have to send that projector back

Thanks for help
7 REPLIES 7
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Yes this is a TOTAL pain i have it at two locations, either get used to pointing the remote well away, or cover the IR blaster, i believe that is the issue.

Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
sh1tsung
Apprentice
Options
But projector and tv ar in seperate rooms on seperate floors. How can i cover anything more than that?
SirScannell
Journeyman
Options
Same issue here. Both in the same room. Wish we could disable the IR receiver on the Freestyle, as it works on blue tooth. Come on Samsung make a great projector better.
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Only solution seems to be black tape over the IR

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
SirScannell
Journeyman
Options
Where is the receiver? Have you achieved this?
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You would need to do it on both devices, on tvs it is normally on the lower right bottom, or check the user manual

0 Likes
SirScannell
Journeyman
Options
Hi All

Solved this by using a laptop web camera privacy stick on, to the Freestyle

It allows you to close to stop IR when you want to disable and open it when you require IR for any reason.

No need to cover IR on the TV.
0 Likes