Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Xcover 4 Touch sensitivity is seriously bugged.

(Topic created on: 25-01-2018 10:46 PM)
Emmanouil
Apprentice
Options

So.I bought this phone a month ago and i am very frustrated with nthe situation.
The screen misses the touch contact if i hold the tap for more than 5 seconds. Playing a game is not possible. The touch sensitivity is very bad even with gloves mode on and the problem seems to get worse when the touchwiz is gaining data size like folders and widgets.
The problem exists on all other xcover 4 but when the device is after a factory reset the problem is barely noticable by many.

Here's a link from complaining costumers in Germany and there are more.

https://www.android-hilfe.de/thema/samsung-galaxy-xcover-4-touchscreen-bedienbarkeit.831989/

The device is barely usable and im not planning of using it if this problem persits.

Is Samsung willing to make anything about cause from my understanding no one in Samsung knows about this.

18 REPLIES 18
anec
Apprentice
Options

Seit zwei  Wochen besitze ich das Xcover 4. Seit einer Woche nur Probleme mit der Bedienung. Auf Werkseinstellung zurück setzen, bringt  auch nichts.

Das Gerät ist unbrauchbar. 

0 Likes
riskioso
Student
Options

I have reset to factory settings several times and the problem still persists. Playing a simple backgammon game is impossible as the screen freezes every few moves. I can testify that the x-cover 4 is a c****y phone.

0 Likes
Emmanouil
Apprentice
Options

0 Likes
Solution
Emmanouil
Apprentice
Options

After all it was a hardware fault not software. Samsung in Greece replaced ips lcd and digitizer and it works perfect now.

The problem is that the issue is very hard to locate.

Send them  the device and tell them that the device is not working with gloves at all witch is advertised to do. so they can test the sensitivity this way.

0 Likes
anec
Apprentice
Options

Habe mir jetzt ein anderes geholt. Bis jetzt läuft es.

0 Likes
Solution
DragoLoco
Journeyman
Options

hello, after the update a few days ago the touchscreen has resumed working perfectly without going to assistance ... so I assume the problem was software.

Cora99
First Poster
Options
0 Likes
riskioso
Student
Options
This latest os update seems to have solved my issue as well. I'm finally starting to enjoy a functioning rugged phone
anec
Apprentice
Options

Bei mir läuft alles Bestens, mit dem zweiten Gerät 

0 Likes