Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xbox free 3 month free game pass how to claim

(Topic created on: 16-09-2020 08:37 PM)
mollett
First Poster
Options
Does anyone know how to claim the free xbox game pass?
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
steparkin
Apprentice
Options
apparently you get it emailed to you but I've had nothing! Waste of time claiming that gift to not be able to use it so I'm not happy either to be honest
tmchugh89
Explorer
Options
what i get when I follow the instructions from the email

Activate your Xbox Game Pass in 3 easy steps.
Step 1: Install the Game Pass app on your Galaxy device and log in using your Microsoft Account.

Step 2: Tap the Profile tab on the Game Pass homepage. Go to Settings and select Redeem Code.

Step 3: Enter your redemption code and payment information to activate your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

I found this on another post but I'm still waiting for mine
aStormsComing
First Poster
Options

No I idea either. Got qn85 tv on 6th of Jan. Got the control 2 days later. Then  Nothing. So I called and they told me they didn't see it in my order! But I have screenshots of it. How to get the manager to approve that we actually have qualified for it. That's pretty crazy That can we do that especially after all the warrenty and then purchase issues we had go through to even get to this point. Finally a manager said the new email will arrive in 24-48 hours after control. No it didn't because it is it already been a week so far. He said he would push it through again and wait 24-48 for email with code. This time after calling at the time expired they tell me to go to that app promotions on the TV but it's not there I don't have anything available in it to redeem. Nope. Again dead end. It's the 25th now. Promo almost over. I feel slightly cheated out of what we paid for...

0 Likes