Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wireless Charging S21 Ultra

(Topic created on: 08-09-2021 11:51 PM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Hey everyone

I have an S21 Ultra and I also have one of the original Samsung Wireless Charger units.

When I plug the charger in, in lights up. 
When I place my S21 Ultra on the device, it states "wireless charging" and a time of up to 4.5 hours.

Left it on charge overnight, S21 Ultra became rather warm but device picked up no charge overnight.

Does the S21 Ultra work on older wireless chargers? I've set the Faster Wireless Charging to on.

Thank you
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
MrJackieWackie
Journeyman
Options
Different wireless charging pads will charge quicker or slower depending how much power the give out, its worth a look at how many watts/voltage your current wireless charging pad goes up too. From experience my galaxy zfold 2 does charge fine on my new smasung wireless charger ,however does get hot the longer you leave it and is slower than plugging it into the mains. Make sure your wireless charger is compatible and suitable for your S21 and if you can try to reduce the amount you charge your phone over night. I know for alot of people it's the only opportunity they get to charge their phone, but the hotter tour phone gets, over a period of time this will slowly start to deplete the battery, meaning it will not last for as long as it should on a full charge, hope this helps a little!
0 Likes