Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wireless Charger

(Topic created on: 10-03-2021 05:03 PM)
mattdb
Explorer
Options
Im looking at wireless Charger for my note 20 ultra 5g and i see that Samsung do wireless Charger 15w but i have read reviews that the phone doesn't sit properly on the wireless Charger because of how bulky the camera is and it gets really hot cus it doesn't sit well on the wireless Charger because one again the camera is to bulky and i have seen the wireless Charger Convertible but it only charges at 9w.
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I use Samsungs wireless chargers, I have no problems charging my note 20 ultra due to the bulky camera. It will get hot if fast wireless charging is on. That's normal. I use the duo pad which comes with the 25w charger. And I have there newest duo charger with the 15w charger. Bought that one due to the magnet for the watch. As the previous one sometimes the watch wasn't charging as I must have knocked it. But never had a problem with my note charging. I got a free wireless charger with pre ordering the buds Pro. That has the 15w charger and charges at 9w. Could be the one your looking at. If your worried about the phone getting hot you can turn off fast wireless charging. I use fast wireless charging when I need it fast only. The phone does get warm but its normal.
mattdb
Explorer
Options
ok thanks for the help and witch one would you recommend buying
0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
That really depends, the 3 I do have I have no problems with them. The trio is to charge 3 at once so if you have a watch and wireless ear buds that could be for you. Duo can charge 2. Phone watch or ear buds. Or if it is just a charger for your phone then a single would be fine. I do know that the new ones I have bought don't have a fan. Where my previous duo charger does to control heat when fast charging is on. I know they do a standing one with a fan but I don't know as I don't have that one. Also there new trio and duo charger will only charge the galaxy active 2 and galaxy watch 3. Seen a few that have bought it and complained it won't charge there galaxy watch.
0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
All I can say is I've had no problems with Samsungs wireless chargers. Especially charging my note 20 ultra. The ones I do use are flat so the phone lays down. Also I do use case on my phone which lessons the bulky camera.
0 Likes
mattdb
Explorer
Options
@fiona26 thanks for the help, i will have a look at them now.
0 Likes
ghosty
Voyager
Options
same here, I have the wireless charging stand 15w and it works fine with the note 20u either portrait or landscape. like Fiona26 says this one has a fan in the back and bottom and is pretty much silent, makes the phone warm after a charge. for me I wouldn't call it hot, just warm but everyone's tolerances are different..
0 Likes
mattdb
Explorer
Options
ok thanks for the help
0 Likes