Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wearable Devices Compatibility

(Topic created on: 18-04-2021 07:20 AM)
Cat2k1
Pioneer
Options
Can you please unlock compatibility to allow ALL wearable fitness devices? Your 'Galaxy Wearable' 'search for nearby devices' is restricted to only Samsung products.

This is no different than Apple products and should be diverse in options. I enjoy using the Samsung Health app but not everyone can afford your wearables and other devices use a different app.

Having so many apps on your phone when there is already an app, Samsung Health, reduces performance of the phone.

Please consider this as an app update for Samsung Health & Galaxy Wearable to accept ALL wearable fitness devices.
6 REPLIES 6
sy1977
Apprentice
Options
You can use most devices if u can't u can get something so it will unlike apple they wot charge u can I.phones not as good as Samsung and apple are robbing gets lol
Cat2k1
Pioneer
Options
But how do i know what can and can't work? This is why my main request is for ALL compatibility. I don't have money and time to be testing which ones work and which ones doesn't.
0 Likes
sy1977
Apprentice
Options
Agreed! As it won't let me watch things from.my phoenix to my TV as its not compatible x
Cat2k1
Pioneer
Options
I'm more interested in fitness devices to use Samsung Health app. For casting/mirroring to TV, you can either use Google ChromeCast/Amazon Firestick devices.
0 Likes
sy1977
Apprentice
Options
Firestick won't roll how does that work then
0 Likes
Cat2k1
Pioneer
Options
You having problems screen sharing with Firestick?
0 Likes