Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Super Fast Wireless charger

(Topic created on: 22-05-2020 06:46 PM)
VictorE
Pioneer
Options

Hello there, hope we're all well.

Does the 45 watt fast charger charge with Super Fast Charging speed? I did some googling and, accoring to that, the super fast charge only needs 7.5 watts so I would like to say yes to this. But am not sure. 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @VictorE ,

can you tell me what phone are you using and what charger are you referring to? Are you able to send me a link to this one so I can provide you with the right information? 

0 Likes
VictorE
Pioneer
Options
S20 Ultra and this wireless charger (and others like it):https://www.samsung.com/uk/mobile-accessories/wireless-charger-fast-ep-ng930/EP-NG930TWEGGB/

Are any of them able to charge as if you plugged in a 45W Super Fast Charger
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

To use Super Fast Charging 2.0 on the amazing S20 Ultra 5G you need your phone, a C-to-C cable, and the 45W Travel Adapter, which is a USB-C power adapter that gives you a major boost of power.

Super Fast Charging 2.0 is only available on Galaxy S20 Ultra and Note10+ with 45W Travel Adapter (PD3.0 standard) and 5A C-to-C Cable, which are sold separately.

0 Likes
stevejones62
First Poster
Options
I've just purchased Samsung EP-NG930 wireless charger for my Galaxy S20 Ultra, it charges to 100%, then flashes fully charged then starts to discharge and won't recharge until I remove the phone and replace it again 😑is it the wrong charger
0 Likes