Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still nothing from gifts

(Topic created on: 01-02-2021 03:31 PM)
Jack1994
Journeyman
Options
Still not heard anything about my claim for the pre order gifts, getting concerned now.
9 REPLIES 9
Sandypants
Explorer
Options
did u receive a txt and email saying they dealing with ur claim ?
0 Likes
Stefan90
Pathfinder
Options
Jwck1994 have you tried to call Samsung live representative? but my question is "did you passed your checks?
- Pre-order In time
- Make sure you send the proper pictures and details of the phone that is required
- Call and ask your provider for all your links and details about your free claim.
i just registered my 21ultra last night and i got straight an answer as i have to wait 7 days for the verification and after i will be notified if i am eligible for the claim. but since i have provider the phone in the period of the claim i should be fine same as you.
0 Likes
bwf66
First Poster
Options
you have to go to samsung page and claim them.
0 Likes
Chris2425
First Poster
Options
Hi Jack, lsent off all my stuff for the claim a shortly got an email confirmation they had received it. They said they would let me know within 7 days if they needed anything else.
Once passed it can take upto 45 days for it to reach me (apparently!)
Hope that helps.
0 Likes
swamprat
Pioneer
Options
please look at my messages I have shared the link and phone number for Samsung free gifts offers , hope it helps
0 Likes
Jack1994
Journeyman
Options
yeah cheers for help it says let me no within 7 days
0 Likes
GiNTiNi
First Poster
Options
my claim was verified, it states payment to be made WITHIN 30 days.
it's now 41 days since verified. I emailed and zero response.
0 Likes
ade0501
Navigator
Options
I claimed the free gifts last Thursday and got the confirmation it has been verified today. Just got to see what happens in the next 45 says.
0 Likes
Gavlee2010
Voyager
Options
neither have I it's been over the 7 days for me.
0 Likes