Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart View Wallet Case for Galaxy S23 Ultra

(Topic created on: 22-02-2023 08:30 AM)
Freude
Apprentice
Options
Anyone else finding the Smart View Wallet case a pain to use? The buttons on the case (volume and power) are awful to use. Hard to press and you have to reposition your fingers a number of times and press really hard!

Thinking of returning it!
18 REPLIES 18
swills9
Voyager
Options
I didn't get any buds with mine (1TB)
0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
Mine was the regular S23, I didn't buy from Samsung I came across the deal at Very. Not sure if it was an initial error in the ad or a flash offer that they do regularly have as it was only on the site for a day.

I think Amazon had the same buds 2 deal, I'm sure I saw that posted on this forum.
Gresha
First Poster
Options

Same problem with me. I actually looked to see if I hadn't removed some packaging. Awful buttons. Hopefully they will losen up but for now buttons definitely can't be used one handed. 

Also thinking of returning the cover if it doesn't get better after a few days.

0 Likes
Snapper99
Voyager
Options
No problem with having to apply some effort on the buttons when in the case, saves them getting accidentally pressed when in pocket.

Also shows that the case is well made (as in they haven't skimped on the materials) and the sides should be better at protecting the phone if dropped.
Current Phone S23 Ultra (1TB)
0 Likes
skodds
First Poster
Options

YES. Definitely is harder to press. I work at a samsung retail partner store and a customer came in with this exact issue. tested different smart view cases and same issue. I own an S22 ultra with a smart view case and unlike the s23 ultra, the buttons click in with ease. 

0 Likes
swills9
Voyager
Options
No buds from Samsung
0 Likes
swills9
Voyager
Options
Can the 'buttons' be removed at all, and let the phones buttons show through?
0 Likes
Freude
Apprentice
Options
Hmmm. Possibly, but that would ruin the case. Anyway, decided on a mous case. Delivery due today!
0 Likes
Case1188
Voyager
Options
Worst case I ever bought, wasn't cheap either, the buttons are the worse yet, and if you don't have nails your going g to struggle getting the S-Pen out, waste of money.