Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart tag/things bugged?

(Topic created on: 15-02-2023 10:31 PM)
Pdigs89
Apprentice
Options
Just tried to resolve an issue using online chat agents but they can't help and have pointed me in the members direction.

I'm trying to set up 2 new smart tags. Both have been successfully added to my account and they both show on my smart things app, however, I keep getting a pop up asking me to accept updated "Use of Location Information", but no matter how many times I click agree it keeps showing up straight away.

Tags have been updated, smart things has been updated, I'm on the latest S22 ultra update, I've gone through restting network settings, all settings and turning my phone on and off again and nothing has worked so far. 

Has anyone had this issue or does anyone know how to resolve the issue? 

Thanks in advance. 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Pdigs89
Apprentice
Options
This is the pop up that keeps popping up when I click accept. Screenshot_20230215_204410_SmartThings.jpg
0 Likes
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
Isn't it asking you to actually view the use of location information in green and underlined before agreeing @Pdigs89?. Click the writing in green and try seeing where that takes you as just hitting agree isn't working for you. Apologies if you have already tried this.
0 Likes
Pdigs89
Apprentice
Options
I thought so too but no. When I click on the highlighted bit it takes me to a web page with 2 further links; 1 takes me to a web version of the smart things find screen and the other 1 is a privacy notice, but even scrolling slowly to the bottom it doesn't register this has been done and there's nothing to tick or press to say I've read them either (nothing hidden throughout the privacy notice either) .