Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMART LED VIEW COVER

(Topic created on: 15-03-2023 03:11 PM)
-VaN
First Poster
Options

My smart led view cover stopped working after latest software update.

Screenshot_20230314_162152_Software update.jpg

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
keith30
Maestro
Options
It depends what device you have, Samsung withdrew the earlier models. I think it was the S20 series. Someone on here might have more information about it.
0 Likes
Robin999
Big Cheese
Options
Mine too. Remove case. Connect phone to PC via USB. Disconnect. Replace cover. Reconnect to PC. Open and close cover. Disconnect from PC. Should be back to normal.
0 Likes
-VaN
First Poster
Options

Not working ..

0 Likes
-VaN
First Poster
Options

I have Samsung Galaxy S20. I had perfectly working expensive case for over 2 years and now after software update (because the phone spammed me to update all the time ..and so I did) my case is not working at all. 

0 Likes
Robin999
Big Cheese
Options
Can you try it again but a slightly different way this time

Remove cover
Plug into charger(wall)
Disconnect charger
Replace cover.
0 Likes
-VaN
First Poster
Options

Sure! Still not working

0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
Like iv'e said, Samsung removed the support for Smart LED View cover case sometime last Autumn and therefore would no longer receive any updates for it to function alright.
0 Likes
Robin999
Big Cheese
Options
That's annoying. Unfortunately that's the only thing that worked for me. I got that solution from here as many others have experienced the same thing. The first solution I gave you was tweaked a bit because one of the steps was to replace the cover whilst still plugged into the PC, which of course is impossible to do. I just unplugged and then replaced the cover and it did the trick for me. Maybe you could try it a few times again opening and closing the cover whilst plugging and unplugging and see what happens. Hope you get it sorted.
0 Likes
Robin999
Big Cheese
Options
Ahhh thanks Keith, wasn't aware of that.
0 Likes