Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Wireless Charging Stand 15w EP-N5200

(Topic created on: 03-11-2020 01:21 PM)
liamstears
Journeyman
Options

Just to start I have tried live chat who told me to call, I called and was passed from department to department and no one could help

I have the Wireless Charging Stand EP-N5200TBEGGB and when a device is placed on charge it makes a strange ticking sound. This started around 2 weeks ago literally a few days after the 1 year warranty ran out (purchased 17/10/2020). I have a recording of the noise that can be supplied and the order number that can be supplied to Samsung.

I find it very strange that this has occurred literally a few days after the warranty ran out and extremely disappointed as I have always stuck to Samsung products (My last 4 phones all Samsung and currently have the S20 Ultra) but also don't want to purchase another charger if it is just going to fail after a year like this one...

I look forward to some help and support...

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @liamstears 

Could we ask where you bought your Wireless Charging Stand?

0 Likes
liamstears
Journeyman
Options
Direct from Samsung through the website
0 Likes
liamstears
Journeyman
Options

Just wanted to chime in and thank Samsung for no reply and no help, been a loyal customer for years and always use Samsung devices, feel extremely let down, hopefully I will find a suitable alternative charger that is not Samsung