Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Watch Strap.

(Topic created on: 24-12-2022 09:26 AM)
WonkyDonky
First Poster
Options
Does anyone have an allergy to the plastic watch strap? I've stopped wearing my watch now because my skin blisters when it sweats and comes in contact with the strap.
How do I buy another strap?
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
gingaming74
First Poster
Options
With the gear watch I did but the watch 4 I don't. You can swap out with any watch strap that is the correct diameter. Check the watch strap or Google replacement straps.
emteeuk
Apprentice
Options
I've bought fabric ones and metal ones via amazon. I have no allergy to speak of, I just prefer fabric or metal straps.
0 Likes
sl1ck5hot
First Poster
Options
I went on Amazon and bought a velcro one that is ace
0 Likes
JerryJza2k
Journeyman
Options
I had a similar issue with the 2nd and 3rd. One was leather. The other was plastic) rubber. Since buying a fabric strap from Amazon. I never take it off
0 Likes
JerryJza2k
Journeyman
Options
GBPOOT 20mm Nylon Watch Straps Compatible with Samsung Galaxy Watch 4/Watch 4 Classic Active 2(40mm/44mm)/Watch 3 41mm/Watch 42mm/Gear S2,Elastic Brea https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08ZKSGSG8/ref=cm_sw_r_apanp_V5nKYY8Er88OT
0 Likes
PhilX
Apprentice
Options
I have reacted very badly to the silicone Watch 5 strap. Skin came up in red welts. At first I thought strap was too tight, but it just seems to be the material. I have kept it clean but me and the watch strap do not get on.
0 Likes
ChelseaH
Voyager
Options

If you are experiencing issues with the Samsung watch or strap, like the ones you have detailed, I'd recommend seeking medical attention to see if you do have any allergies. If you don't, please send a PM to @Sam_UK so that this can be escalated for you! 

0 Likes