Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung upgrade program

(Topic created on: 13-08-2021 02:16 AM)
mattdb
Explorer
Options
Hi there im just wondering if anyone else is having this problem im trying to upgrade my phone through the upgrade program, to the fold 3 and evey time it pops up with sorry you can't use klarna for this purchase my i have been using the samsung upgrade program for 2 years now haven't had no problems until now, i have rang samsung they haven't been much help and klarna don't bother helping ether. If anyone has manged do it can you let me know please thanks. If this doesn't im thinking about leaving samsung until thry fix this problem but they probably won't.

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
hipwell
Pathfinder
Options
One thing I'm not sure about is that my first payment for my fold 3 is on the 5th of September, but that is the same date as the next payment for my note 20 ultra. Does that mean I'm going to have to pay September twice? Or will Samsung pay the remaining balance including the September payment?
0 Likes
mattdb
Explorer
Options
Oh ye i just released that as well im not that quite sure hopefully not.
0 Likes
hipwell
Pathfinder
Options
Be nice if somebody knew the answer to that. I've heard nothing from Samsung since I did my upgrade.
0 Likes
mattdb
Explorer
Options
Ye it would be nice to know,i think i did last year i had to pay double payments if i find out i will let you know.
0 Likes