Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung upgrade program

(Topic created on: 13-08-2021 02:45 PM)
mattdb
Explorer
Options
Hi there im just wondering if anyone else is having this problem im trying to upgrade my phone through the upgrade program, to the fold 3 and evey time it pops up with sorry you can't use klarna for this purchase my i have been using the samsung upgrade program for 2 years now haven't had no problems until now, i have rang samsung they haven't been much help and klarna don't bother helping ether. If anyone has manged do it can you let me know please thanks. If this doesn't im thinking about leaving samsung until thry fix this problem but they probably won't.

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
Slizzered
Navigator
Options
Yeah I have the same problem. Loads of people do. Klarna say it's Samsung and vice versa.
mattdb
Explorer
Options
Ah ok thanks for letting me know.
0 Likes
mattdb
Explorer
Options
I have managed to preorder the fold 3 through the upgrade program the only problem i had is that i couldn't Select the 1 year samsung care plan cus that was broken it came up with error,how i did i chose the bigger memory and i didn't sign into my samsung account and it went through with no problem.
0 Likes
hipwell
Pathfinder
Options
Mine went through but bombed out at the deposit part, so I had to start again and now it keeps declining. Klarna are useless, they dont care, or even attempt to look into the reason for the decline
BazzarSumsang
Apprentice
Options

I had this problem. I changed from Chrome to Edge and it allowed me to chose the 1 year care plan.

mattdb
Explorer
Options
Ye the same thing sort of happened to me at the deposit part it was accepting my card so i use a different card and it went through for me and ye klarna are useless because you contact them they it's samsung problem, then you contact samsung they say its klarna problem it definitely needs sorting out.
0 Likes
mattdb
Explorer
Options
Ye i changed to edge still had the same problem and i rang samsung about it they said they would ring me back when they have sorted it but they nether did i just gave up and carried on with out.
0 Likes
hipwell
Pathfinder
Options
Well I finally got mine to go through. I tried again using a freshly Installed Firefox on my phone and it went straight through. God knows how a web browser can Influence the decision of a credit provider but it seems to!
mattdb
Explorer
Options
That's good it work and ye it's a strange one.
0 Likes