Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung tab S7+ keyboard

(Topic created on: 03-09-2020 03:07 PM)
PeteT72
Journeyman
Options
I took ownership of my nice and shiny S7+ on Wednesday (brilliant bit of tech) but have been trying to get the attaching keyboard. Not only so I have a keyboard but also decent device protetnion.  

Unfortunately nowhere has thenin stock to buy (Samsung, currys, john lewis, argos, Amazon etc)  does anyone know where, in the UK I can get one

Thanks
Pete 
9 REPLIES 9
Leish23
Journeyman
Options

im having this problem too! I'll be starting university soon and this was the main reason I'd gotten the tablet. I wanted the keyboard for all the work I'll be doing. Please keep me posted if you find somewhere! 

DavH54
Journeyman
Options

I too am having this problem in the UK and I'm really upset that Samsung only offered UK customers who preordered a book cover that is not as good as the folio case I bought for the s6, with a flip down protective compartment for the s-pen. In other countries such as Malaysia and Taiwan customers get a free keyboard case and $60 for accessories. We in the UK are charged £200. I see this as discrimination.

DavH54
Journeyman
Options

Tried, no joy. Bought the tablet as laptop replacement to use for uni. I'm really upset that Samsung only offered UK customers who preordered a book cover that is not as good as the folio case I bought for the s6, with a flip down protective compartment for the s-pen. In other countries such as Malaysia and Taiwan customers get a free keyboard case and $60 for accessories. We in the UK are charged £200. I see this as discrimination. Now we in the UK  can't even buy one at rip off price.

DavH54
Journeyman
Options

No. We've been discriminated against. The battery doesn't live up to the claims. I'm really upset that Samsung only offered UK customers who preordered a book cover that is not as good as the folio case I bought for the s6, with a flip down protective compartment for the s-pen. In other countries such as Malaysia and Taiwan customers get a free keyboard case and $60 for accessories. We in the UK are charged £200. I see this as discrimination.

Leish23
Journeyman
Options
I have heard that the keyboard will be available around the 16th, but I do understand how you feel. However they always market things to each country separately. For instance we only get the 6gb ram model here but other countries will be able to get the 8. It is what it is. They do what they think will make the most things sell.
0 Likes
DavH54
Journeyman
Options

And that's OK is it? Just because they do it you just accept it?

Leish23
Journeyman
Options
it's just the way things are. Almost all companies do it 🤷🏻
0 Likes
Leish23
Journeyman
Options
hi Pete just to update you, it seemed that Currys had a small amount yesterday and I managed to order a keyboard for pickup today. not sure if they still have some but definitely worth a look each day to see if they get some more in.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

Hi guys. I checked our website and there is now an option to 'Get Stock Alerts' in the top right corner of the landing page for the S7+ Keyboard cover. With this in mind, if you're interested, please follow the link below, tap on Get Stock Alerts and enter your email address to receive an update when the cover is back in stock. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/mobile-accessories/galaxy-tab-s7-plus-keyboard-cover-dt970/