Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S20 FE no earphones!

(Topic created on: 01-02-2021 11:32 AM)
FJefferies
Journeyman
Options
I am gutted that Samsung doesnt send earphones with a new purchase.

I switched from Apple products to Samsung as I still believe they have the best quality hardware and durabilty on phones. So when I pay the price I expect to get rewarded with the common accesories like earphones.
I have upgraded from a Samsung S7 to S20 FE and was left very dissapointed not being able to use my old headphones on the new phone as it comes with USB-C only. I have to run without music until I can find a compatible device.

Not great Samsung! 

Can you explain why we dont get earphones anymore?
42 REPLIES 42
SuniAjit
First Poster
Options
I am feeling exactly the same. Upgraded to S20 FE and realised that no earphones supplied. Moreover I won't be able to use my old earphones.
MrDg30
First Poster
Options
same here..none came with
FJefferies
Journeyman
Options
I dont think Samsung thought about the planet when they switched their ports to USBC.
0 Likes
PrettyGreyEyes1984
First Poster
Options

I'm actually considering leaving Samsung altogether because of their upgrades on the smart phone not having a headphone socket on their phones. I don't like wireless headphones. I lose earbuds unless they have wires and ear cup headphones are too big and frankly the battery would probably run out on me if I had to use them all the time as I'm using headphones all the time a great chunk of the day. So I hope that Samsung brings back the headphone socket and includes new headphones in their new phones. Otherwise Samsung will be losing a loyal customer!

FJefferies
Journeyman
Options
Well said and fully agree with all you've said.
Tember
First Poster
Options
I'm quite disappointed as been a fan of Samsung and realising my S10 headphones don't work on the S20fe and the type C connector doesn't work either and I'm past the return date infuriates me. I'm stuck with this one for a few years.
Francisco Oliveira
First Poster
Options

I'm also disappointed... i miss my oneplus...

0 Likes
just2catsnme
First Poster
Options
I bought 1 off ebay, usb c, didn't work wasnt even recognised.
0 Likes
Ganesh Bhat
First Poster
Options

True! Two days ago I have upgraded from S10 to S20 FE, unaware of not having earphone accessory in the new mobile phone box nor jacks for earphones!! Disappointed! 

0 Likes
sasha2005
Apprentice
Options
I have purchased from Samsung but there was no earphones. Samsung has to correct this as that's a basic requirement for the phone. So it means they owe us. How they rectify this? I don't know
0 Likes