Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S20 FE no earphones!

(Topic created on: 20-12-2020 09:38 PM)
FJefferies
Journeyman
Options
I am gutted that Samsung doesnt send earphones with a new purchase.

I switched from Apple products to Samsung as I still believe they have the best quality hardware and durabilty on phones. So when I pay the price I expect to get rewarded with the common accesories like earphones.
I have upgraded from a Samsung S7 to S20 FE and was left very dissapointed not being able to use my old headphones on the new phone as it comes with USB-C only. I have to run without music until I can find a compatible device.

Not great Samsung! 

Can you explain why we dont get earphones anymore?
42 REPLIES 42
treal81
First Poster
Options

Following as I am in the same boat.  Need a solution.  Bought the adapter and still do not get sound. 

0 Likes
Peterson1
Student
Options

My next phone probably gonna be note if they keep changing the galaxy serie phone

0 Likes
messed
Explorer
Options
I'm just gonna get wireless from Curry's or Argos £30 and no wire problem, might aswell.
0 Likes
jabbawookie
First Poster
Options
I was disappointed and the usb to 3.5mm jack I have isn't supported by the phone. Poor show Samsung.
sasha2005
Apprentice
Options
im also very disappointed. was happy that I have my phone today. I wont keep it. it doesn't make sence to have a phone this expensive with no headphones
sasha2005
Apprentice
Options
really if you think about it, if that's a cheaper version there's really ni need for them to omit earphone though they ate offering a watch it still doesn't make sence as even the cheapest phones are with headphones im really not happy
FJefferies
Journeyman
Options
Totally agree
0 Likes
kcherryb
Apprentice
Options
I didn't get earphones in mine too. why is that???? I upgrades and paid more aswell and didn't get them.
kcherryb
Apprentice
Options
I have the 4g ones and they didn't come them with either
0 Likes
kcherryb
Apprentice
Options
but... non of my earphones work on this phone now. and i don't know what to buy. I'm a little annoyed cause I like to go running to music and all my earphones are not compatible with this phone. its really making me regret all this *****