Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S20 FE no earphones!

(Topic created on: 11-10-2020 08:43 PM)
FJefferies
Journeyman
Options
I am gutted that Samsung doesnt send earphones with a new purchase.

I switched from Apple products to Samsung as I still believe they have the best quality hardware and durabilty on phones. So when I pay the price I expect to get rewarded with the common accesories like earphones.
I have upgraded from a Samsung S7 to S20 FE and was left very dissapointed not being able to use my old headphones on the new phone as it comes with USB-C only. I have to run without music until I can find a compatible device.

Not great Samsung! 

Can you explain why we dont get earphones anymore?
42 REPLIES 42
annaamarieexx
Journeyman
Options
I purchased the galaxy s20 + and I got earphones in mine? they have changed them to the charger port earphones?
0 Likes
FJefferies
Journeyman
Options
Hey thanks for that. It's the S20 FE 5G version that doesnt have them.
andynaylz
Apprentice
Options
I bought the note 20 ultra and the s2o ultra and two months ago, both came with AKG wired inear phones.
FJefferies
Journeyman
Options
Lucky you. Thanks. I think its only been left out of the S20 FE 5G version. Customer support confirmed this 'However it is the developers decision that's why they don't include an headphone in the box.'
DexterMurray
Pioneer
Options
from my understanding as the FE is supposed to be the cheaper model its cuts out the unnecessary hardware, its all an effort to cut costs
FJefferies
Journeyman
Options
For £700 saving cost comes as a surprise. The iphone 11 roughly the same price comes with EarPods. I just think they need to be clear about this upfront and have the option of adding them at checkout.
billyb123
Explorer
Options
was disappointed but not the end of the world
Members_uTrYNeF
Apprentice
Options

Same here. Got mine 2 days ago and planning to exchange it for another unit with headphones. But it seems I am not the only one. 

FJefferies
Journeyman
Options
Drop us a comment back if you do decide to exchange 👍
0 Likes