Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung powerbank EB-P1000B leds are blinking at the same time and not charge any device.

(Topic created on: 25-08-2020 08:47 PM)
gaddy
Journeyman
Options

I have a problem.
I have an external battery from Samsung. It's about the model Samsung EB-P1100B 1000 mAh QUick Charge 2.0 Silver

Something happened today. Suddenly the 4 LEDs started blinking at the same time. Of course I tried with 3 different microUSB cables to see if I can charge the phone. Well, no, I didn't solve it.

Really, I don't understand what's going on either. And how long they will blink like that. One thing is for sure, the battery does not charge any device, nor does it charge itself.  The 4 LEDs continue to blink together in the same time. Is there any chance with this external battery to recover? I would really like to know if this external battery will recover. Or I have to buy another new one.

Someone else has faced this problem like me?

Please help me

10 REPLIES 10
nick761
First Poster
Options

Hi gaddy!

Did you get any help from Samsung?

I have the same problem with my EB-P1100B powerbank.

0 Likes
Volkei
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I have a similar problem. I have the EB-PG935. However, mine does charge my LG G5 at fast charge speed and other devices like my earphones. But it has a very hard time with my new LG Wing. It rarely charges at fast charge speed. Sometimes it charges at regular speed. And sometimes it charges about 5 times slower than the regular speed. But many times, it just starts charging and then stops. And I try unplugging and replugging the cable, and it just starts for a few seconds and it stops. I tried different cables but no difference. And with the same cables, it works fine on other devices. My phone charges fine with the adapter it came with and my car charger that has quickcharge. I've already tried the hold the button for a few seconds till all the lights blink. Please help.

0 Likes
Teeteesamsam
Student
Options

Same problem here 😞

0 Likes
adnantalib
First Poster
Options

Hy, I faced same problem. Then one trick worked for me. 

1. First hold your power button for about 15s

2. Now recharge your powerbank for few seconds

3. It will hopefully solve the problem

omuabrv
First Poster
Options

When I plug-in the charger to the power bank to charge it, I see only 1 led blinking with 3 different colors. After that nothing happens and it doesn't charge itself. It should be broken...

0 Likes
balcan
First Poster
Options

This worked for me (held power button for 15s, then charged it) - with an EB-PN910BBE Battery Pack that had all 4 lights flashing orange. Thanks!

DanAStl
First Poster
Options

This worked thanks

0 Likes
Abhi1289
Student
Options

Lol, That worked for me. But how?😂 btw thank you for the solution.

0 Likes
Hannah Susan John
First Poster
Options

Thanks a lot!!! It worked!!!

0 Likes