Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung orders DPD delivery

(Topic created on: 21-09-2022 07:44 PM)
emeles
Pathfinder
Options

How can Samsung uk go from 10/10 for last order of my Galaxy Watch 5 pro to absolutely rubbish with the latest order for an accessory for the same watch?

ordered a £20 cradle. Order confirmed. Order shipped, DPD send email that delivery is today.

STAYED IN ALL DAY AS £20 order required a signature (why?)

At 1900 get email saying DPD tried to deliver but I was out and they will try again tomorrow - I WAS IN ALL DAY!

And on this email is a link to the DPD site with a blurred picture of the house they claim was mine - a house! I LIVE IN A BUNGALOW,

Call DPD - closed for the day

call Samsung support and some unhelpful person simply asks me to repeat issue three times - puts me on hold twice- repeats issue again and then tells me someone will look into this and get back to me in 48hrs……..FORTY EIGHT HOURS,

all this for a £20 prudery for goodness sake!

I give up and the final words I can hear from this person are ‘thanks for shopping with samsung’

yes, thanks for shopping but don’t expect your delivery and don’t exo3ct any help from Samsung support!

as says Samsung manage to go from hero to zero in a matter of two orders!

USELESS,

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
It's DPD and the driver that are to blame you'll probably find it was a relief driver who doesn't give a toss or they had to many parcels on and they fail to deliver a few with a random pic outside someone else's house.

My advice is always pick an early time slot and never go for an all day delivery even if it costs extra.
0 Likes
emeles
Pathfinder
Options
Paying extra for a £20 order.......🤔 maybe for the £450 2arch but not for a £20 item!
0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
Then expect some issues from time to time as they happen with all day delivery.
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
Iv'e never had any problems with them, usually when you answer the door they just hand the package to you and take a photo in doing so, if your not in then they will just photo the front of the building they are trying to deliver too which seems that what happened in your case, I would always keep a good eye put for them coming too because they don't hang around and wait.
0 Likes
emeles
Pathfinder
Options
Not today with Amazon, royal mail and even Yodel today all managing what samsung failed through their chosen courier. Beginning to wonder if you are on the Samsung payroll?
0 Likes
emeles
Pathfinder
Options
Would normally agree but was in all day and the blurred picture of the house they claimed to have tried to deliver to isn't mine.....its a house, I live in a bungalow.
Happy to praise when due (check my other posts) but despite you and Stuart views I also am entitled to criticise when appropriate.
0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
No I'm definitely not on samsungs payroll, i look at things from a logical point of view where we don't live in a perfect world and things happen.

As I originally said you should have picked a time slot if this failed delivery bothers you that much.
0 Likes
emeles
Pathfinder
Options
Spoke to DPD early this morning who then checked where their driver was when he claimed he had tried to deliver but I was out.....out from a blurred picture of a detached house as opposed to my bungalow.
Seems he was miles from my address and clearly couldn't be bothered to finish his days deliveries and decided to lie about actually trying!
Would it have made any difference if I had paid extra for a timed delivery? I doubt it when this driver decides he can't be bothered would he care about me paying extra. The fact is DPD and samsung have wasted one whole day for me waiting in for a delivery that due to badly managed and lying driver was never going to happen! 🤬🤬🤬
0 Likes
Members_6jWdTyO
First Poster
Options

This still continues and nobody cares, nothing changes. The worst is the waste of time when you wait for the parcel or try to do something about it. No complains option at DPD as they are flawless and try Samsung online chat option for customer service, you'd sooner walk to Korea to pick up your item.