Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung note 10+5g headphones

(Topic created on: 08-06-2020 09:06 PM)
Shepster85
First Poster
Options

Hi has anyone had or have issues with there samsung note10+5g headphones they ate brand new straight out of the box not getting sound from them when i plug them into phone port and still plays music and films through the phone itself couldanyone help me out plz.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @Shepster85 ,

that is strange. Are you able to try these in a different device or try a different pair on the phone so we can determine if this is an issue with the earphones or the port?

0 Likes
Shepster85
First Poster
Options

I am not able to try headphones in anything as its a port-c connector but I've  done an all over check  on my phone and its coming up on saying action required on my manage software screen.Screenshot_20200609-153108_Gallery.jpg

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
It seems like this issue may be related to the USB port itself. If you connect the phone to your charger, does it charge as expected? Have you tried checking the USB port for any dirt or debris that may be affecting the connection?
0 Likes
Shepster85
First Poster
Options

My charger works fine so theres no issue there im not sure why my headphones do not work unless they are faulty as i used them straight from the box yesterday and not getting any sound at all.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
@Shepster85: It might be worth reaching out to the retailer about this, as you are within 28 days of the purchase date. Alternatively, get in touch with our Help Desk via the link below with a copy of your proof of purchase to hand, and an advisor will be able to look at your available warranty options.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/
0 Likes
jowett69
Apprentice
Options
alot of user headphones dont work after a update , search and you will see
0 Likes