Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy s21 5g - how do I claim Samsung earbud accessory promotion?

(Topic created on: 21-09-2021 04:28 PM)
billyboy13
Journeyman
Options

How do a get them and wear do a show eul info to

11 REPLIES 11
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hi @billyboy13, can you reword this a bit better? What would you like to receive assistance with? Is it about a promotion or you are after a particular accessory?

billyboy13
Journeyman
Options
Yea think it's a promotion your meant get earbud accessories with the Samsung galaxy s21 5g but a don't know meant go and show a letter that's got proof a getting it if at right carlol
0 Likes
AntS
Options

Cheers! Reckon this might be what you're looking for, @billyboy13 : 

https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/s21gift/en-GB 

Click on that link and it'll take you to the bit where you can start your claim, as well as finding more info on how to do that and the Terms & Conditions etc.

billyboy13
Journeyman
Options
Cheers ants mate let know how get on
Gcregs28
First Poster
Options
Hey. Im in the same situation. Followed the link but cant see o2 or anything to select as the store option? Any suggestions? I have all the details and the offer form but just cant find o2 on that list?
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Gcregs28: I have just checked this for you, and O2 (and O2 Business) are both available for selection in Place Of Purchase section of the claims form. If you check the top right corner of the page, is the UK flag highlighted? 

billyboy13
Journeyman
Options
Got it beo thanks 😊 ther apprved it its on was should get email to track it soon thans a just called them a boy gave me number but a actually fill it it properly 😀
billyboy13
Journeyman
Options
Getting them thanks folks should be on way soon 5days or so x ta
billyboy13
Journeyman
Options
Got them earbuds and smart tag 👌 seem to all good thanks 😊 👍